[Detailed Product Description]
Natural Waterless Doggy Shampoo
- Easy Application
It needs no water while applying it to puppy’s dry fur. After massaging puppy’s dry fur, just clean it with a dry towel. It will take a minute to get the fur dried after cleaning. It usually takes about 5 minutes to complete shampooing a mid-size dog.
- Powerful Deodorizer
It is a very effective deodorizer since 98.5% of all the ingredients comprise organic ingredients such as green tea, licorice, aloe and rosemary. Those generate protective membranes on the skin. Licorice and aloe have the effect of toxic neutralization; deodorization; antibiosis; astringency. It is even safe in case it gets in the eyes or mouth.
- Easy Partial Application
Since rinsing is not necessary, it is very convenient for removing the smudges and smells in the areas affected by a dog’s peeing, pooping, or after a dog gets surgery. In addition, it is especially perfect for pet owners to wipe paws after walking a dog.
- Prevention of Skin Diseases
It prevents skin irritation that might be caused by frequent shampooing because the natural plant ingredients moisturize and soothe sensitive skin. No worries about skin diseases that might be caused by frequent shampooing!
- Natural Surfactant (Hydrolyzed Collagen)
It doesn’t irritate the skin because hydrolyzed collagen, a form of collagen protein. is used as a surfactant that additionally functions as a conditioner. This ingredient is often used for various types of collagen mask.
- Frequent Shampooing
It is recommended that a dog should be shampooed once a week or for a period of 10 days. However, there should be no problem shampooing it 3~4 times a week in case natural dog smell is unpleasant.
- Prevention of Static Electricity and Hair Tangles
DDOJA makes dog’s fur fluffy and does not create static electricity after use. In addition, it makes dog’s fur downy and fresh.
- pH 6.5
Without using a conditioner, pH value should be around 6.5 for a waterless doggy shampoo that has a hair-protecting function in it.
│Directions to Use│
- Pump a moderate amount of bubbled shampoo on to the palm.
- Apply it where you want to shampoo: It is better to sequentially apply it after massaging the area and then widen the area where you
want to apply, instead of trying to apply the shampoo to the whole body of a dog at a time.
- Wipe with a dry towel: Please, wipe it off after shampooing
- Drying process will be accomplished by a dog itself. When the blanket is on the floor, put a dog on it to dry hair by itself through
rubbing its face and body.
- Feel it very soft and clear now!
│How to use│
Toby's waterless shampoo
※ Good ! Useful for these cases
Very good for partial washing with no worries for entire body washing.
New stains can be removed 100%.
“The more you massage, the more it will be gone.”
But if the hair is discolor, it may not work 100%.(same with water shampoo).
- If there is soil or alien substance, shake it off gently before use.
- Natural drying is better than using drier. (the evaporation time of wastes gets longer.)
- Combing after drying makes your pet dog look much better.